Monday, September 07, 2015

CONGRATULATIONS MONA

Congratulations to Mona for her amazing article in the Toastmaster Magazine.  I asked Mona what Toastmasters' and the article meant to her and this was her reply.
"Why do I love Toastmasters? Why do I stay in Toastmasters?  The support is incredible!!! The club celebrating the success of having an article in the Toastmaster Magazine with all the cheering, clapping and cake eating is a humbling experience. I have been blessed ever since I started Toastmasters in 1997. Speaking on September 1, the day I launched the promotion of holding Family Retreats with Real Conversation and stating I was expanding nationally was exciting to share with Igniters who has Ignited my spirit to keep going even when it was tough. Thank you kindly to all the members at Igniters and all my Toastmasters worldwide for your unconditional support. I know it has been quite a challenge to groom a person who will break out into a Chicken Dance unannounced. What I wish for every member is to live their passion and impact the world. This would be a gift for all of us. Thank you kindly!!!!"
Thanks, Mona,  for all you teach us at our meeting, how you share from your heart and help us improve.  You definitely "lead by example."

No comments: